Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Income Certificate Form Pdf 2021: Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme is a scheme for educated unemployed youth of Rajasthan. The main objective of the Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Scheme is to provide employment opportunities to educated youth and to provide them financial assistance so that the youth can seek employment. Today we will give you information about Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme in this article and how to register for it. Berojgari Bhatta Aay Praman will share the complete information of Patra Form pdf.
To apply for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta, the applicant will need an annual income certificate (Berojgari Bhatta Aay Praman Patra Form pdf). The unemployment allowance application for Rajasthan requires two income certificates (Income Certificate-I) and (Income Certificate-K).
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan 2021
The Rajasthan government has decided to provide financial assistance to self-reliant and apply for jobs to educated youth who are looking for employment. The Rajasthan government believes that by giving financial assistance to educated unemployed youth, they have to help them in getting employment.
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Form Download PDF 2021
Details of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
|Scheme Name||Berojagari Bhatta Rajasthan|
|Lanched||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Department Of Employment|
Eligibility for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- For the unemployment allowance online form Rajasthan, the main eligibility candidate must be a graduate pass.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should not hold any official or non-official position
- Applicant must be a native of Rajasthan
- Under this scheme, the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years and less than 35 years.
Documents required for unemployment allowance online form Rajasthan
- Applicant’s Graduate Pass Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- Applicant Photo
- Original domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- 10th marksheet
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta amount
Under Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 3000 will be provided to educated boys and Rs 3500 to girl
Also read: Rajasthan EWS Pdf form Download
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan online application
The applicant will need an SSO ID to apply online in the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Online Form. If you do not have an SSO ID, then you can easily create your ID. For this, you can read this article – SSO Rajasthan | Rajasthan SSO ID Registration.
- First of all, the applicant has to login to his SSO ID.
- In the dashboard of SSO ID, you have to click on the Employment option.
- After that, you have to fill your details in the JOB SEEKER profile.
- After filling the complete details, you have to click on the Un-Employment Allowance option.
- Now your registration number, name and father’s name will appear in front of you
- After that, you have to click on your name
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in this, you have to fill your bank details and the details of your graduation college.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the “check eligibility for continue” button below.
- Now another new page will open in front of you, by putting your Aadhaar number in it, you will have to verify with OTP.
- Below you will have to upload the document name
- After uploading all the required documents, you have to click on submit button
- In this way, your Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme online form will be submitted.
Berojgari Bhatta Income Certificate Form pdf Rajasthan
- Rajasthan unemployment allowance income certificate – I
- Rajasthan unemployment allowance income certificate – K
You can download Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Aay Praman Patra Form pdf by the link given above. We hope that you will like the information about unemployment allowance online form Rajasthan. If you have any questions or problems about this, then please comment to us.